Salary: TBC (GBP) pa DOE
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
- Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to next level resolver group.
- Adhering to Incident management procedures.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
- Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
- Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with next level support / Service Delivery Manager
- Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork
- Contributing to team meetings.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications
- Proven Customer service skills
- Minimum 12 months experience as an analyst within a similar environmen
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP)
- Minimum of 12 months practical remote support experience of
- Windows Operating Systems (Essential)
- Network troubleshooting experience (Essential)
- Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable)
- Application support of applications from major vendors such as Mimecast, Cisco, Microsoft, etc (Essential)
- Knowledge of supporting various windows applications including MS Office from end user perspective (Desirable)
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various associated disciplines is desirable
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their purpose is desirable.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Structured troubleshooting skills and inquisitive nature.
- Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Proactive thinking
- Problem management and Problem solving