At ISUMO, you’ll work with a growing team of hard-working, talented, friendly people. As you contribute and demonstrate your teamwork and dedication, we will offer exceptional opportunities for technical development and career progression.
ISUMO is a highly successful, dedicated technology partner. Proudly connecting people, systems, data and business. We work with a wide range of medium to large scale organisations, to create the right technology solutions for them, now and into the future. Our technology experts design, supply and build powerful, complex networks.
Our Service Care Plans support users, networks and servers, keeping them secure and connected 24/7, 365 days of the year.
ISUMO is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join our team. The Senior Network Engineer will be part of the Managed Services Team that provides our 24/7 monitoring, operations and support services.
As Senior Network Engineer, you should be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment. Monitoring, maintaining & responding at the highest level.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Support/Troubleshoot client network infrastructures globally.
- Monitor and manage complex networks.
- Manage network support and logistic components, including installation of carrier circuits, colocation facilities, and equipment delivery to remote sites.
- Provide Tier 2 & 3 network infrastructure support where required, onsite and remote.
- Troubleshoot network operational issues in the infrastructure, including vendor escalation.
- Follow the ITIL Framework service desk process.
- Maintain network documentation.
Knowledge and experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in network support.
- Advanced routing and switching knowledge.
- Ability to design enterprise networks.
- Through understanding of key Networking Components e.g. – Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPNs, Failover, SSL, DNS, etc.
- Experience with Cisco SDWAN.
Be part of a team that thrives on success. We attract the very best engineers, analysts & customer support talent.